KRDC - A Snapshot
Crystal has setup R&D centre "Key Research Development Centre" (KRDC), at Nathupur, Sonepat, Haryana over 14000 sq. ft. area in 2016. Recognized by DSIR under the Ministry of Science and Technology, GOI. Waiting for GLP recognition as ATR of final inspection was submitted to NGCMA for Phy-Chem including five batch. Crystal's thrust on R&D has enabled it to file several patents since 2010
Four Key Pillars of KRDC
Chemistry: Focus on Product Activites
- Process development of off patented molecules
- Phys-Chem studies - (OECD-GLP)
- 5 batch Analysis (GLP) and impurity profiling
- Synthesis of Reference standards & impurities
- Analytical method development & validation (GLP) for actives and formulation samples
- Synthesis of Intermediates.
- Cost optimization of developed products.
- Technology transfer to pilot plant and process validation in the plant.
- Support to Registration & Export department of the company.
Formulation Development at KRDCFocus on Standalone, 2-way and 3-way combination of pesticides
- Capsulated Suspension (CS): 05
- Emulsion in water (EW): 03
- Emulsifier Concentrate (EC): 10
- Micro Emulsion (ME): 02
- Oil Dispersion (OD): 05
- Suspension Concentrate (SC): 10
- J Soluble Liquid (SL): 05
- Soluble powder (SP): 02
- Suspo-emulsion (SE): 02
- Soluble Granules (SG): 05
- Wettable Granules (WG): 10
- Wettable Powder (WP): 20
- Samples for In-house trial evaluations & Registration data generation
- Stability studies
- Focus only on In-vitro studies
- Maintenance of Cultures
- Evaluations for dose optimization and effect on target organism
- Evaluation of Natural Plant extracts to define their activity
- Support to the Patent team for Patent filing
Glimpses of KRDC
Our R&D is equipped with world class equipment's like: HPLC, GC, LCMS, Prep-HPLC, Particle Size Analyzer and many more.